Monday, December 15, 2008
Pakistan have many natural places one of the them Lake Saif-ul-Malook, the lake is popular to all over the world due to its beauty. The lake is situated in Kaghan which is one of the most beautiful valleys of Pakistan
1) “When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.” (Abraham J. Heschel )
2) “The course of life in unpredictable. No one can write his autobiography in advance.” (Abraham J. Heschel )
3) “It is not enough for me to ask question; I want to know how to answer the one question that seems to encompass everything I face: What am I here for?” (Abraham J. Heschel )
4) “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
5) “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” Voltaire
6) “Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever.” Nancy Lopez
7) “Judge a tree from its fruit, not from its leaves” Euripides
8) If you judge, investigate” Seneca
9) “Never utter these words: 'I do not know this, therefore it is false.' One must study to know; know to understand; understand to judge.”
10) “The more one judges, the less one loves.”
11) “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”
12) “Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk
13) “Tears are words the heart can't express”
14) “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” Sven Goran Eriksson
15) “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” James Joyce
16) “You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing -- that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.” Richard Feynman
17) “Knowledge is power.” Sir Francis Bacon
18) “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” Socrates
19) “A book is a gift you can open again and again.”Garrison Keillor
20) “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough” Albert Einstein
21) “The only real valuable thing is intuition.” Albert Einstein
22) “The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything” Albert Einstein
23) “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”Albert Einstein
24) “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”Benjamin Franklin
25) “Action is the real measure of intelligence.”Napolean Hill
26) “Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.” Hazarat Ali
27) “A brother is a friend given by Nature. “ ~Jean Baptiste Legouve
28) “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” ~Hesiod
29) “You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. “Desmond Tutu.
30)" A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books."Walt Whitman "
31)"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."Ralph Waldo Emerson "
32)"All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God."Thomas Browne "
33)"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."Albert Camus "
34)"It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment."Ansel Adams "
35)"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."Orison Swett Marden "